UI/UX / Web Designer
- Manila, PhilippinesEscolta Street , Manila, Metro Manila, PhilippinesManilaMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 15,000.00 - 30,000.00 PHP / monthPHP15,000.0030,000.0015,000.00MONTH
- Full time
You will be working as part of our product team and will help prototype, ship, and iterate the designs for our products. Since we’re expanding our product lines, this also means we need you to be knowledgeable in designing for web, iOS and Android. You will also be expected to mark up web designs and slice assets for the developers.
While you’re confident in your skills, you should also know that there’s a lot more to learn in the UX / UI field, so bring your teachable self. You need to be open to criticism, and you need to continuously improve in your UX / UI design practice.
- Include a link to your portfolio of UI/UXweb/mobile/graphic app design.
- Strong knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, brand development, typography, limitations of the web, and industry best practices.
- Excellent visual design skills with thorough understanding of User Experience.
- Extensive experience in creating wireframes and site maps.
- You are very comfortable with prototyping and getting user feedback and designing around it.
- Good communicator.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Adobe Illustrator
- Graphic Design
- Web Design
- Layout Design
- Fine Arts [Art Education]
- Diploma in Web Design & Animation
- Graphics Design & Multimedia
- Multimedia Arts
- Interactive Entertainment & Multimedia Computing
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Media and Creatives
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Regina Building, Escolta Street, Binondo, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Information Technology / IT
- 5 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.