Head of Payments (Lazada eWallet)
- Taguig, Philippines23rd floor, Net Park 5th Ave. Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, NCR, PhilippinesTaguigNCRPhilippines
- Full time
- You will plan and support the integration and growth of payment products and platform capabilities, with the aim to deliver innovative payment solutions that transform customer experience while fulfilling regulatory requirements
- Own key deliverables including coordination and management of Executive updates
- Understand the competitive landscape in local markets (Southeast Asia), discover market insights and identify customer pain points
- Collaborate with different teams and stakeholders, project-manage various initiatives and oversea E2E process from evaluating solutions to go-live.
- Articulate value propositions of business initiatives. Translate business requirements into product requirement/ user stories. Ensure development team understands the context and specifications to deliver a quality product within the timeline.
- Understand user mindset and behavior through research, observation, data-mining and E2E testing in order to frictionless and relevant payment experience to customers.
- Act as an ambassador for the product internally and externally, and as the primary product contact for queries related to the product.
- Understand, define and track product performance metric. Continue to provide feedback to improve customer experience and performance.
- 5 years+ experience in Strategy Consulting / Corporate Strategy / product management or related role.
- Previous experience in payments or ecommerce industry is highly preferred
- Good understanding on ecommerce, payment technology and industry players in SEA markets
- Hands-on experience working with both business and technical teams.
- Experience in understanding business requirement and defining product specifications
- Strong analytical skills and proven ability of data-driven decision-making, ability to define and manage qualitative and quantitative research and measurement plans
- Powerful communicator with the ability to convey thoughts effectively and succinctly. Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint is critical for this role.
- Strong organizational acumen – ability to thrive in a matrix environment where success depends on a high degree of cross-functional collaboration
- Can-do attitude, willingness to learn and listen, ability to work independently, and a strong drive to get things done
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers
- Job level
- Director / Executive
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 23rd floor, Net Park 5th Ave. Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, NCR, Philippines
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.