The Client Success Manager is part of the Customer Service Team, under the Head of Operations. The position has responsibility over Customer Service for Key Accounts, with a pivotal contribution to client performance and thereby long-term profitable relationships with our Key Accounts.
The ideal candidate has a combination of verbal/written communication as well as analytical/Excel skills. Strong energy and drive are required to keep motivating and improving the team’s performance. To succeed in this role, the Client Success Manager should be professional, detailed oriented, and have excellent Customer Service knowledge. Leadership and training experience are preferred.
- At least 3 years of experience as a Team Lead or Supervisor level preferably in a BPO or call center environment and a total of 5 years in Customer Relations.
- Very strong communicator both in written and verbal skills, speaks very well, particularly over the phone.
- Excellent at building and maintaining relationships, team player.
- High energy and drive, ability to motivate and coach people on an enduring basis.
- Well organized and structured working style.
- Good analytical skills and Excel proficiency.
- Fluency in spoken/written English and Filipino.
- Strong level of professionalism and business ethics.
- Leadership and training experience preferred.
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Customer Service
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Unit 32AD BPI-Philam Life Makati, 6811 Ayala Avenue Makati City 1226, Philippines, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Online Real Estate Marketing
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.