- Makati, PhilippinesHerco Center, 114 Benavidez St., Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Are you passionate, proactive, dedicated to honing your skills, and persistent in completing and executing tasks? If your answer is yes, then we want you to join our team!
We are currently looking for an outgoing, energetic, and detail oriented individual to join our Sales team based in Manila. We want individuals who can help us achieve business targets by creating and maintaining professional relationships with business clients. If you understand all things that are worth doing are never easy, and you want to become a better version of yourself, apply now!
- Sales and lead sourcing: Acquire and onboard business users by maintaining a healthy pipeline of leads, and to ensure weekly sales targets are achieved
- Negotiation and closing of deals: Lead contract negotiations to establish a strong working relationship with our local partners, and to ensure economic sustainability and mutual growth of the partnership
Sales operations: Acquire and onboard business users by maintaining a healthy pipeline of leads, and by developing and taking care of professional relationships
Brand Ambassador: Become the face of Lalamove when engaging local partners to promote our services and values
What You'll Need:
- Strong local network on which to rely for expanding the business.
- Can-do attitude and grit to make things happen, to identify and leverage new opportunities.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills to communicate accurately to potential users.
- Charming personality to build and maintain professional relationships.
- Strong at negotiation to get the best deal out of every partnership.
- Bachelor's degree in business or related fields
- 3-5 years of experience in Sales and/or Business Development
- Proficiency in MS Office and Google applications preferred
- Proficiency in CRM programs is preferred
- Positive, passionate, proactive, self-starter, and attentive to details
- Excellent problem solving, presentation, lead generation and negotiation skills
- The ability to produce accurate work results and a high attention to detail
- Strong communication skills with proficiency in English
- Amenable to work in Makati City
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Free Lunch or Snacks
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.