Recruitment Specialist/HR Associate
- Manila, Philippines
- Full time
- Coordinates with all internal unit Head for their manpower requirements.
- Maintains relationships with head-hunters and external selection providers if necessary
- Documents the job descriptions and position requirements before processing Screens, interview and give offers to the candidates for the vacant posts
- Coordinates with Operations Director the offer sheet and compensation structure
- Provides industry studies on compensation/ benefits/ recruitment services
- Conceptualizes strategies on hiring and retaining employees
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Post Graduate Diploma / Master's Degree, Human Resource Management or Psychology.
- At least 1 year work experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Binondo,Manila; from Monday-Saturday
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Human Resources
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Office Address
- 565 Muelle De Binindo Street, Corner San Nicolas, Binondo, Manila., Manila, Philippines, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
- 20 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.