Freelance Recruitment Specialist
- Central Jakarta, IndonesiaJl. Palmerah Selatan No. 22-28. Jakarta, Indonesia, Central Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaCentral JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Developing a good understanding of Kompas Gramedia companies and startups, the industries, what the companies do, and their work culture.
- Developing job advertisement and placing them in various recruitment channels (such as company page, LinkedIn, job portals, etc.).
- Becoming the person in charge of mass recruitment and online/offline employer branding events.
- Utilize, maximize, and grow candidate databases to find the right match for ongoing job vacancies.
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and tests, and creating a shortlist of candidates for the users.
- Conduct references check and other candidate suitability reviews if requested by the users.
- Providing a clear, brief explanation about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job to the candidates.
- Maintain relationship with the users by regularly keeping in touch regarding interview scheduling, clarifying job requirements and responsibilities, etc.
- Informing candidates about the results of their recruitment process by sending either acceptance notification or regret letter.
- Becoming the middle man between the users and the candidates in the compensation & benefit negotiation phase.
- Working with the HR Expertise team in all recruitment-related initiatives, especially in Employer Branding and Employee Value Proposition (EVP) event activations.
- Aiding in the process of reviewing recruitment policies to ensure effectiveness of selection techniques and recruitment initiatives.
- Bachelor degree in Psychology, Human Resources Management, Business Administration, Communications, or related fields.
- Solid experiences in recruitment-related roles (previous experiences working in recruitment consulting firms are an advantage).
- Proven experience in handling end-to-end recruitment process, from gathering user needs to salary offering phase.
- Previous experience working in mass recruitment and employer branding events would be a solid advantage.
- Solid experience conducting headhunting or executive search would be an advantage.
- Previous experience operating an Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Growth mindset and grit.
- Critical thinking and solid problem solving skills.
- Solid interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills.
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Human Resources
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Jl. Palmerah Selatan No. 22-28. Jakarta, Indonesia, West Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Media Production
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.