- Responsible to provide general administrative services and support but not limited to the admin department, facilities management and executive requirements.
- Perform general staff assistance, documentation services, coordination and relaying information, communication, distribution and control, record monitoring and safekeeping of documents, files and manuals.
- Ensures that all records are updated such as purchased products, supplier’s contact details and invoices.
- Responsible to create and maintain updated trackers, reports, processes and guidelines for all admin tasks.
- Recommend optimization and continuous improvements in the process flow of admin tasks.
- Perform other admin duties to support the team and other department.
- Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Office Administration/ Management or equivalent
- With 1-2 years working experience, specializing in purchasing, inventory, material management or equivalent
- Competent in managing administrative challenges
- Proficiency on MS Office applications (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint)
- With good communication, interpersonal and organizational/planning skills and keen eye to details
- Strong organization skills and problem solving with the ability to multi-task
- Must be trustworthy and resourceful
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- RM 1203 State Center Bldg. #333 Juan Luna St., Binondo, Manila
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.