IT Business Support
- Manila, PhilippinesRM 1203 State Center Bldg. #333 Juan Luna St., Binondo, Manila, Manila, Metro Manila, PhilippinesManilaMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
- Responsible in responding and resolving assigned incident tickets and or request tickets in the IT helpdesk’s end to end process.
- Ensures all issues are properly logged, action taken and feedback provided
- Diagnoses computer hardware and software, networks systems and other system issues accurately and quickly
- Track issues from reporting to resolution while updating the internal knowledge base and/or communicating learning with internal business units. Follow up the concerned support teams regarding on the resolution to open tickets.
- Providing initial fault diagnosis for minor issue and coordinating with other level 2 and level 3 resources to resolve and fix major issues as part of IT team.
- Responsible in maintaining and enhancing IT processes and procedures.
- Responsible and ensure all office equipment like hardware, software and external infrastructure are in optimal condition.
- Manage several issues at a given time and as per prioritize by IT Service Operation.
- Perform other task that maybe assign from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Computer Engineering/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Fresh graduate/entry level with knowledge in technical
- Ability to respond to help desk request after hours on a limited basis.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues.
- Able to handle challenges and can handle stressful situations
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Employee Discounts
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.