- Manila, PhilippinesRM 1203 State Center Bldg. #333 Juan Luna St., Binondo, Manila, Manila, Metro Manila, PhilippinesManilaMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Conceptualize and recommend brand marketing plans to increase revenue and enhance customer experience
- Conduct trade checks and analyze competitor activities and propose trade marketing plans and business development activities
- Participate and conduct product/service/brand knowledge training provided to on-site promotions and sales team
- Execute merchandise presentation directives and standards to sales team members for each sales channel
- Assist customer with any questions they may have in regards to featured client products/ services
- Apply knowledge of the product/ service and brand to develop customized marketing and sales strategies used during each marketing and customer acquisition promotion.
- Ensure the highest level of customer service resulting in increased productivity and achieving sales goals
- Responsible for handling marketing sales accounts- from sourcing to after sales service
- Conduct market research, telemarketing and send email proposals regularly to source out new clients nationwide
- Responsible for any reasonable assignment and/or special project such as Company events, trade fairs, exhibits and client visit as required even out of normal office hours.
- Develop, formulate, plan and implement marketing strategies from conception through delivery as guided by specific objectives with prospective and existing clients, venue, staff and media partners
- Regularly update and report to management regarding activities, results reports and any necessary information
- Perform other functions as assigned by the Department Head
- College Graduate of Management, Marketing, Business administration, Communication Arts, Advertising or any related course
- Open for Fresh Grad
- Knowledgeable in sales, marketing, advertising, retail or related settings, marketing, sales principles, social media and e-commerce
- With above-average communication and presentation skills
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Digital Savvy
- Willing to do fieldworks
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.