- Managing and overseeing the daily operations of the Accounting Department.
- Provide strategic recommendations to the President and the management team regarding finance and accounting matters and long-term investments, and once approved, execute the same.
- Establishing and enforcing proper accounting methods, policies and principles.
- Complete and analyze financial statements.
- Manage budgeting and forecasting.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
- Represents the company on BIR and taxation matters.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Complies with national, provincial, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on legal actions.
- Secures financial information by completing database back up.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Bank reconciliation and transaction.
- Filing and payment of Employee Mandatory Benefits such as SSS, HDMF, and PHIC.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- Experience in Management, Accounting, or a related field may be preferred.
- Strong understanding of accounting, finance, and management principles.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Knowledge of general business software and aptitude to learn new applications; proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
Perks and Benefits
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Job Level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job Category
- General Services
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- DPC Place, 9th Floor, Unit 2, 2322 Chino Roces Ave, Makati, 1200 Metro Manila
- Facilities Services
- 1 opening
About Spruce Cleaning Services
We are Spruce Cleaning Services, a women-led organization that provides professional cleaning services for residential homes, commercial properties, and post-construction sites. At Spruce, we are redefining the cleaning service industry by our vision, and that is to be the leading cleaning company offering personalized and top-quality service to our clients, excellent work ethics, and a highly trained workforce.The foundation of our company are our Spruce Agents, who represent the Spruce core values, mission, and vision. OUR COMMITMENT Our commitment to our clientele, employees, and society is the foundation upon which build the integrity of Spruce Cleaning Services. Clientele Provide a top-quality cleaning service with a sense of warmth, individual pride, customer-centricity, and company spirit. Employees Provide a healthy work environment for our team that supports personal growth & continuous learning & is governed by respect and a caring attitude within the organization. Society Dedicated to creating job opportunities for people, primarily single mothers, long-term job seekers, and providers. At Spruce Cleaning Services, we clean like it's our own.