- Makati, Philippines916 Arnaiz Ave Suite 301 Brgy San Lorenzo Makati City, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
In this program, interns can gain experience in using accounting systems— from Xero and QuickBooks to Microsoft’s Dynamic GP, work with CPAs and CFOs, and encode simple spreadsheets and worksheets onto accounting systems. Here are other duties and responsibilities for this position:
- Work under the supervision of an accountant supervisor
- Assist in matters related to accounting such as encoding daily transactions, bills, receipts, SOAs, etc. thru Xero; recording and monitoring billing statements, preparing bills, invoices, debit/credit notes, analyzing some financial statements, etc.
- Perform other related duties that will be assigned from time to time
*Allowances will be provided
- Currently enrolled college students in accounting, finance, or related degree
- Familiarity with basic accounting terms, equations, etc.
- Willingness to learn
- Amenable to work in Makati daily
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.