Business Administration Intern | Makati City
- Makati, PhilippinesUnit 301, Unit 301, 916 Arnaiz Ave, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
This position will provide the intern* practical learning in terms of administrative and other skills with real-world application. As such, here are the responsibilities of a business administration intern:
- Works alongside company executives and supervisors on assigned operational tasks
- Provides support in the entry, filing, and managing of data.
- Ensures that all paperwork and regulatory requirements (e.g. ROD, BIR, Business Permits, etc.) are processed on time.
- Greets visitors and callers, routes and resolves information requests.
- Types correspondences, compiles data for expense and statistical reports.
- Schedules travel, appointments and meetings.
- Coordinates space and office organization; maintaining paper and electronic files.
- Issues reports, receipts, and other tracking documents for documentary purposes.
- Does all administrative and other office-related tasks crucial to the daily business operations.
- Performs other tasks as required by supervisor and management.
*Allowances will be provided
Our office is looking for a young, driven and self-motivated Business Administration Intern interested in gaining real-world experience in business management and office administration. The successful candidate should be able to assist in a wide range of administrative tasks thereby ensuring successful day-to-day business operations as well as efficient coordination and management of company resources as needed in all business activities.
- Must be a graduate from any reputed universities and colleges, preferably with Business Management, Accountancy, Office Administration, and Finance degrees.
- Tech-savvy and proficient in using the following platforms: G Suite, Google Spreadsheet, Asana, Slack, Microsoft Office 365, Windows 10 Pro, and Chrome OS.
- School requirements: Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) from the academic institution, registration form, and School ID.
- Must be a dynamic multi-tasker to perform various tasks in ever-changing needs and priorities.
- Fast-learner, quick on their feet, and willing to be trained.
- Must have the following characteristics: high attention to detail, well-organized, excellent communicator, strong interpersonal skills, and keen record keeper.
- Accurate and precise data management, entry, and encoding skills needed.
- Willing to work and relocate to Makati City, preferably those who know their way around the city and its neighboring area.
- Job level
- Internship / OJT
- Job category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Unit 301, 916 Arnaiz Ave, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Information Technology / IT
- 250 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.