- South Jakarta, Indonesia
- Full time
- Managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users.
- Development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
- Participating in a team-oriented environment to develop complex web-based applications
- Maintaining existing codebase, to include troubleshooting bugs and adding new features
- Bachelor’s degree in ICT / Computer Science with a minimum GPA of 3.00
- Strong algorithm
- Mastered the method of SDLC in creating web applications .
- Familier with PHP framework like CI or Zend ,etc.
- Experience in creating OOP
- Experience using MySQL, MSSQL as the database engine in the method of SDLC
- Experience and the use of query optimization in the use of large data
- A fast learner with proficiency in English
- Strong analytical skills, write efficient code and committed to support
- Highly initiative and willing to work under minimum supervision
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Employee Discounts
- MS SQL Server
- Information Technology
- Information Systems
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.