Product Marketing Manager
- Makati, Philippines2nd Flr., BCC House, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Having a great product is not enough. Somebody needs to take point in advocating for the product, and understanding how to best package the product for our consumers, B2C or B2B side. The role will be focused on understanding and learning about the product, and will take point in crafting the best messaging and packaging for the product and its features, and then distributing. It is imperative that this role take on aligning not only the users of Kalibrr, but also the employees of Kalibrr, so that everyone is on the same page with how we understand the product. The role may also involve providing user studies/research that may be of use in further improving the product.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Deeply understand and champion the Kalibrr platform and the services we provide for both B2C and B2B fronts
- Monitor important and new features as they are improved or developed and craft compelling value propositions for use in various outbound launch campaigns for both current and prospective users
- Establish process in aligning messaging, value proposition, and packaging of features between Product and Marketing teams, and across all relevant teams within Kalibrr
- Oversight of product marketing campaigns and content on all relevant channels
- Monitor performance analytics of product marketing campaigns and optimize as necessary
- Collaborate with various teams of the organization as necessary in ensuring alignment across Kalibrr teams (KTV and KTS) to properly communicate the platform and its features
- Directly coordinate with Customer Success team in creating engaging and optimized content for Kalibrr Academy
- Make recommendations on feature development based on market and competitor analysis, and user and industry research
- Responsible for driving all one-to-many communications to the existing customer base
- Ensuring customer feedback mechanisms are set up, analysis and reporting of customer insights (NPS, CES, CSAT)
KPIs for first 6 months:
- Select key feature/s to be promoted and increase awareness of the feature and its usage
- Establish process in executing regular feature launches for Kalibrr’s userbase
- Successfully align the entire organization on core features of our products and services through documentation
- Achieve an in-depth understanding of marketing metrics to comprehensively report on these metrics and offer appropriate recommendations for next steps
- Create distribution plan for Kalibrr Academy once content plan is completed
- Campaign success rates
- Engagement rate of one-to-many communication campaigns
- Content creation (targeted to existing users, such as education materials)
Required Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication, Business, Engineering or related field.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a product marketing role
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Experience with developing and executing product launch and announcement plans across multi-functional teams.
- Demonstrate strategic thinking with proven ability to execute against tight deadlines and drive multiple projects at once.
- Self-motivated, strong communication, project management, and organizational skills. Solid business acumen with a keen sense of urgency.
- Strong cross-functional management skills with demonstrated ability to effectively utilize internal resources to meet project deadlines and objectives
- Combination of strong analytical and strategic thinking for insight with excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- Direct experience in software, digital or technology products.
- Experience supporting product management or marketing through analysis and project management.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 2nd Flr., BCC House, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Computer Software / Engineering
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.