- Help to design and implement highly available and scalable consumer-facing and enterprise solutions on a highly decentralized service platform.
- Daily involvement in agile software development life cycle with close collaboration with cross-functional teams.
- Involve in continuous discovery, evaluate, and implement best practices and tools to maximize development efficiency.
- Flexible Work From Home
- Paid internship
- Available for at least 1 year
- You are pursuing a degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field
- You can communicate complex ideas and processes, simply and concisely
- You love collaboration, attention to detail, and solving problems
- Excited to learn Python, Go , etc.
- Strong desire and ability to learn new technologies
- Basic Linux experience
- Go and/or Python
- Basic networking knowledge (TCP/UDP, HTTP, DNS)
- Linux system administration
While we’d love it if you’ve had experience with our tech stack, we’re happy to take in anyone with a desire to improve and is quick-to-learn. While we value experience, we believe that passion and potential are far more important.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home