- Rosario, Philippines
- Full time
- Itemizes and totals purchases by recording prices, departments, taxable and nontaxable items; operating a cash register.
- Discounts purchases by redeeming coupons.
- Collects payments by accepting cash, check, or charge payments from customers; making change for cash customers.
- Balances cash drawer by counting cash at beginning and end of work shift.
- Provides pricing information by answering questions.
- Maintains checkout operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Graduate of any 4 year Course
- Female, 20-35 years old
- With at least 5 months relative working experience
- Computer literate
- With Good communication skills
- Applicant must willing tow ork in Rosario, Cavite
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.