- Sources applicants through any or all of the following: reserved files, incoming or walk-in applications, employee referrals, job fairs, internet, etc
- If applicable, administers pre-employment tests to applicants who pass the initial interview.
- Handles 201 files of employees
- Assist in the day-to-day operations of the HR office and ensures that good housekeeping and records management practices are followed.
- Does any HR-related work that may be assigned from time to time
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- 2-3 Years experience with Employees specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- With good communication skills, mature, people-person, observes deadline, detail-oriented, with interpersonal abilities, willing to do field works, multitask, flexible, innovative, team player, with strong follow-up skills, trustworthy, and objective
About JoyRide PH
JoyRide is a leading homegrown superapp in the Philippines offering on-demand services in ride-hailing, delivery, and e-commerce. Operating 24/7, JoyRide covers cities across Metro Manila, Bulacan, Cavite, Laguna, Metro Cebu and more! Launched in 2019, JoyRide started as a motorcycle taxi service as an answer to the call of commuters for a safe and reliable transport alternative. Since then, JoyRide has served millions of bookings across the country and has successfully evolved into a superapp. JoyRide's mission has always been to empower its growing network of customers, driver-partners, and merchant partners by providing convenient and accessible solutions through a scalable multi-service technology platform. Today, JoyRide continues to grow its list of product offerings and is committed to providing quality value-for-money services to everyone and anyone who needs them.