- Quezon City, PhilippinesGregorio Araneta Avenue , Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Responsible for the procurement of products or services of Supplier of acceptable quality, at least cost and timely delivery. Establishes pool of Suppliers (fabric, printers, and FOB Supplier). Responsible in the complete cycle of FOB garment production, from sourcing, accrediting and evaluating performance of the new Supplier of their delivery to Distribution. Acts as a purchasing agent of the company.
- Four (4) years course work and/or experience with purchasing. Must have a knowledge of Garment Manufacturing, Textile or Fabric, Clothing accessories and other related fields
- Skill in communicating in verbal and written form.
- Knowledge of Purchasing Guidelines.
- Ability to prepare specifications and contracts for a large diversity of items.
- Knowledge of standard purchasing procedures and practices.
- Ability to follow and to motivate others to follow standard purchasing procedures and practices.
- Must be willing to work on half-day during Saturdays
- Willing to be assigned in Quezon City
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.