Senior Financial Analyst
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 7 days ago
- Application deadline
- in 2 months
- Recruiter responds
- 57% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 4 hours ago
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Edison Road, Barrio Ibayo, Parañaque City, Parañaque, Philippines
Competencies and Experiences:
A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably major in Accounting or Finance. CPA is preferred.
Fluency in spoken and written English is required. Other languages are a plus.
- A minimum of 4-5 working years’ relevant experience in commercial or procurement finance of a large organization. Prior experience of vendor due diligence and negotiation will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of business impact analysis, finance/accounting processes, management reporting and analytics, SAP, advanced skills in MS Excel and PPT.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, customer focus, independent thinking, strong planning/prioritization and, delivering results by working autonomously and effectively in different time zones are critical to success.
- Possesses strong business acumen and ability to perform deep analysis, validates root cause directly with mid-level managers, and strategically sum up the context and recommendations.
- Demonstrates ability to drive a Credo-based culture of innovation, engagement and development while modeling J&J leadership behaviors and values.
The Senior Finance Analyst Source CoE will work closely with Category Leads and country based Commercial Procurement teams to provide strong business partner support in vendor assessment, business impact analysis (savings validation), ensuring financial visibility and decision making to drive value for the organization.
Will bring external insights into category strategies and use these to drive business outcomes. Provide guidance to Commercial Procurement team to ensure adherence to the J&J policy on Procurement Savings and its reporting.
Will play a key role working with category leads in the development of savings plan, tracking of savings delivery plan, and in reporting of savings translated into sector P&Ls on a periodic basis.
The Senior Finance Analyst will contribute toprojects for a specific business outcome.
Caring for the world, one person at a time, has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $74 billion in 2014 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. The more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employ approximately 127,000 people in 60 countries throughout the world.