Customer Service Representative (Quezon City)
- 10 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Completed vocational course
- an hour ago
- Application deadline
- in 2 months
- Recruiter last seen
- 11 hours ago
- Management Consulting Firm
- Employment Type
- Full time
- 21,000.00 - 23,000.00 PHP per month
- Office Address
- Techno Hub, Quezon City, Philippines
- Minimum 9 months Customer Service experience.
- Completed 2 years in college.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly build rapport and respond to customers in a compassionate manner by identifying and exceeding customer expectations (responding in respectful, timely manners, consistently meeting commitments).
- Demonstrated ability to listen skillfully, collect relevant information, determine immediate requests and identify the current and future needs of the member.
- Proficient problem-solving approach to quickly assess current state and formulate recommendations.
- Proficient in translating healthcare-related jargon and complex processes into simple, step-by-step instructions customers can understand and act upon.
- Flexibility to customized approach to meet all types of member communication styles and personalities.
- Taking inbound calls.
- Handling and researching issues over the phone.
- Utilizing the computer database to verify and document information.
- Consistently meeting established productivity, goals for customer satisfaction, schedule adherence, and quality standards.
- 18,000 - 20,000 basic pay
- 3,600 non taxable allowance
- Monthly Incentives
- other benefits will just be discussed upon Job offer
John Clements Consultants Inc. pioneered the recruitment business in the Philippines. We are the leading HR solutions company with a 40-year experience in management consultancy, recruitment and placement, psychological assessment, outsourcing and staff augmentation both for local and international markets. We cater to a wide range of clientele belonging to different industries, primarily multinational and top local companies. We service 100 of the Fortune 500 companies.