Talent Acquisition Specialist | FV
- Makati, Philippines
- Full time
Reporting to the Manager of Talent Acquisition, the Talent Acquisition Specialist will work closely with managers to coordinate all aspects of full cycle recruiting for our lower level positions.
- Partner with Sr. Recruiter to develop recruiting strategies to source top candidates. Including professional networking, direct sourcing and other appropriate channels. Perform searches based on established plan.
- Post open positions to external websites and advertising as necessary in local newspapers
- Aggressively source candidates through both active and passive methods
- Pre-screen candidates with detailed information on position requirements and submit qualified applicants to hiring managers
- Utilize creative marketing and sourcing strategies and techniques to attract key talent
- Provide regular status reports to the Talent Acquisition Manager
- Ensure that candidate tracking is up-to-date and compliant in the Applicant Tracking System
- A minimum of 1 to 2 years experience in recruiting or human resources with exposure to the recruiting process
- Full Life Cycle recruiting experience preferred
- Experience sourcing candidates from a varied sources
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience Preferred
- Experience with ATS (Taleo) preferred
- Microsoft Office Products (Excel,Word, Outlook, Powerpoint)
- Self starter with excellent verbal, written and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently on projects with minimal supervision
- Strong time management and the ability to multitask and maintain focus
Interested applicants must be amenable to work in Makati City
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.