- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- a month ago
- Application deadline
- in 8 days
- Recruiter responds
- 5% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 3 days ago
- Management Consulting Firm
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Ayala Avenue, Makati, Philippines
Statistics [Actuarial Science]
Business Administration [Financial Management]
Applied Mathematics [Mathematical Finance]
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience in IT related activities
- Have experience in implementing technology – including Sharepoint, VBA, databases, etc.
- Have experience in using Microsoft Office tools – Mainly Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Have a good grasp on programming syntax and can adapt to various languages such as VBA.
- Willingness to learn new things – including understanding analytics and tax related knowledge
In your role, you will apply your specialist skills and learn through on the job coaching, to perform the following responsibilities:
- Requirements gathering – gather tax requirements from subject matter experts (e.g. GST experts, tax legislation requirements) and assess how these requirements can be translated into real-world operational / business transactions, data capture, processes and systems
- Ensure tax requirements have been gathered, and adequately documented.
- Analyse and document business/ tax requirements, process maps, roles and responsibilities and current IT environment e.g. systems, data and processes, using standard business analysis methods and tools.
- Assist with solution configuration.
- Coordinate & Support testing and UAT internal and with the client teams.
- Project management to ensure timely delivery of engagement. Ensure communication with client or required stakeholders and regular project status updates.
- Risk and Controls documentation - controls are required to ensure processes / activities that support tax compliance are robust and result in accurate tax returns being filed
- Managing client relationships proactively and effectively
John Clements Consultants Inc. pioneered the recruitment business in the Philippines. We are the leading HR solutions company with a 40-year experience in management consultancy, recruitment and placement, psychological assessment, outsourcing and staff augmentation both for local and international markets. We cater to a wide range of clientele belonging to different industries, primarily multinational and top local companies. We service 100 of the Fortune 500 companies.