- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 22 days ago
- Application deadline
- in 10 months
- Recruiter responds
- 76% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 12 hours ago
- Employment Type
- Full time
- 40,000.00 - 100,000.00 PHP per month
- Office Address
- G&A Building, Makati, Philippines
Persuasion and Negotiation
Judgement and Decision Making
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Must be wiling to work extended hours regularly
- Attend pre-bidding conferences, biddings, and the like to clarify legal matters.
- Ensure that our interests are protected in contracts the company enters into.
- Familiarity with RA 9184 is a big plus, but willingness to learn is acceptable.
- Handle labor cases ocassionally.
- Part of the job entails raising objections during biddings. The applicant must be strong-willed, yet respectful
J.D. Legaspi Construction was established on June 11, 1987. The full effort, dedication, and expertise of its personnel are the main factors that allow J.D. Legaspi Construction to achieve its continuous success. With sufficient equipment, team support, commitment to excellence, J.D. Legaspi Construction stands as one of the leading construction companies in the industry. Today, J.D. Legaspi Construction, with its ISO certification and "AAA" license, remains one of the most competitive contractors in the Philippines.