- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 7 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 10 months
- Recruiter responds
- 14% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 6 minutes ago
- Employment Type
- Full time
- 25,000.00 - 35,000.00 PHP per month
- Office Address
- G&A Building, Makati, Philippines
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Ensure that construction work is on or ahead of schedule
- Minimize material wastage by ordering the correct quality and quantity of items.
- Ensure that employed laborers are effciciently and correctly doing their respective jobs.
- Identify and resolve problems and issues from the job site.
- Schedule coordination meetings with the project manager and other concerned personnel.
- Ensure that construction works are done according to plans.
J.D. Legaspi Construction was established on June 11, 1987. The full effort, dedication, and expertise of its personnel are the main factors that allow J.D. Legaspi Construction to achieve its continuous success. With sufficient equipment, team support, commitment to excellence, J.D. Legaspi Construction stands as one of the leading construction companies in the industry. Today, J.D. Legaspi Construction, with its ISO certification and "AAA" license, remains one of the most competitive contractors in the Philippines.