Public Relations (PR) Officer
- Makati, Philippines2021 Edison St., Brgy. San Isidro, Makati City, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 14,000.00 - 18,000.00 PHP / monthPHP14,000.0018,000.0014,000.00MONTH
- Full time
- Reports directly to the Business Development Supervisor and Franchise Manager
- To do fieldworks specifically saturations of feasible location and client meetings.
- To support the Business Development team to meet their targets
- To conduct marketing/location studies.
- To give the company’s marketing arm feasible locations for franchisee.
- Execute the acquisition of locations through email, phone and walk-in inquiry.
- To ensure that business development documents are well organized and easily auditable.
- To ensure customer service standards are maintained
- To act as a professional contact with partners and clients
- Shows good conduct consistent with the company standards during work and within the company premises
- To assists daily office needs and general administrative activities
- Prepare reports as required by department head or superior
- Maintain Business Contact lists and Customer Information
- Reports any deviation or untoward incidents to superior immediately
- Performs other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor’s/College Degree, Marketing, Mass Communication, or related courses.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Relationship Management and Negotiation skill
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward clients and partners at all times
- At least 1 year (s) 1 experience in related field. Sales Background is a plus but not required
- Field works and Administrative duties
- Working schedule: Mondays to Fridays, 830AM to 530PM
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Employee Discounts
- Transportation Allowances
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Persuasion and Negotiation
- Digital Marketing
- Market Research
- Customer Research
- Content Marketing
- Public Relations (PR)
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.