- Makati, Philippines2021 Edison St., Brgy. San Isidro, Makati City, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 14,000.00 - 16,000.00 PHP / monthPHP14,000.0016,000.0014,000.00MONTH
- Full time
- Reports directly to the Business Development Supervisor and Franchise Manager
- To do fieldworks specifically saturations of feasible location and client meetings.
- To support the Business Development team to meet their targets
- To conduct marketing/location studies.
- To give the company’s marketing arm feasible locations for franchisee.
- Execute the acquisition of locations through email, phone and walk-in inquiry.
- To ensure that business development documents are well organized and easily auditable.
- To ensure customer service standards are maintained
- To act as a professional contact with partners and clients
- Shows good conduct consistent with the company standards during work and within the company premises
- To assists daily office needs and general administrative activities
- Prepare reports as required by department head or superior
- Maintain Business Contact lists and Customer Information
- Reports any deviation or untoward incidents to superior immediately
- Performs other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
- Direct Reporting to Supervisor and Franchise Relations Manager
- Field Works such as client meetings and saturation (scheduled/walk in)
- Research leads and prospect client/leasing partners
- Coordinate BDD Officers regarding Ocular process of location study and site assistance
- Update Available Locations from time to time with coordination to JC Premiere (Marketing)
- Coordinate requirements and accreditation to new target leasing partners
- Handle and manage own list of lease offers/location
- Maintain Leasing partners relationships.
- Assist senior management in deal negotiations and other business development projects
- Bachelor’s/College Degree, Marketing, Mass Communication, or related courses.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Relationship Management and Negotiation skill
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward clients and partners at all times.
- At least 1 year (s) 1 experience in related field. Sales Background is a plus but not required
- Willingness to do field jobs
- Pleasing personality
- Energetic and self-motivated individual
- Field-works and Administrative duties
- Willing to work from Mondays to Saturdays, 830am to 530pm
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Employee Discounts
- Organizing and Planning
- Brand Management
- Business Development
- Product Management
- Public Relations (PR)
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.