Assistant Franchise Consultant
- Makati, PhilippinesKeyland Plaza, 228 Ortigas Ave., Greenhills, San Juan City, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The Assistant Franchise Consultant will assist the Franchise Consultant in handling documentary and technical requirements of our potential and existing franchise owners. This is to expedite the process of endorsement of food cart application / renewal to increase sales. He / She will also provide excellent customer service which focuses on giving feedback to customers in timely manner.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepares analysis, agendas, content, materials, and follow up documentation as appropriate to assist increase in food cart sales leads.
- Compiles and maintains a list of prospective and current customers for use as sale leads.
- Provides support for on-going customers by answering questions, tracing food cart status and resolving problems.
- Works under general supervision, applies diversified procedures and standards.
- Researches, analyze, disseminates and maintains market intelligence information from a variety of third-party data sources on prospect accounts.
- Qualifies prospective leads prior to franchise assignment.
- Completes non-routine assignments that required a longer timeframe.
- Coordinates with potential clients for ocular schedule.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s / College Degree in any field.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Ability to multitask.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written, including the ability to prepare reports, proposals and procedures.
- Tactful and discrete when dealing with people and confidential information.
- Good stress and time management.
- Flexible and organized.
- Ability to work with various departments and foster teamwork.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- At least one (1) year of related work experience is required for this position.
- Maintain standards of conduct as well as highly confidential nature of franchising work.
- Demonstrate resourcefulness and initiative in dealing with daily assumptions.
- Possess strong customer service orientation.
- Flexible and organized.
- Demonstrate sound work ethics.
- Office Area
- Will have to serve a number of people and projects at one time.
- Will be interrupted frequently to meet the needs and requests of staff / franchisees.
- May find the environment to be busy and noisy.
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Keyland Plaza, 228 Ortigas Ave., Greenhills, San Juan City
- Retail Industry
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.