Marketing for Public Relation
- San Juan, Philippines7 Ortigas Avenue , San Juan, Metro Manila, Philippines, San Juan, Metro Manila, Philippines, San Juan, Metro Manila, PhilippinesSan JuanMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 14,000.00 - 21,000.00 PHP / monthPHP14,000.0021,000.0014,000.00MONTH
- Full time
- Looks for potential celebrity distributors and product ambassadors.
- Maintain touch point and coordinate with celebrity distributors as required.
- Manage contracts of celebrity distributors and monitor renewals and product availments.
- Monitor celebrity distributors’ marketing responsibilities with regards their contract.
- Send necessary marketing information and other updates to celebrity distributors.
- Assist marketing related requests of JC Premiere celebrity distributors.
- Assists in market research.
- Coordinate and help follow up layouts, videos, etc. to the creative department and other marketing related matters that concerns celebrity distributors.
- Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor’s/College Degree in Business, Marketing, Advertising and/or Communications.
- At least one (1) year experience in marketing, and/or PR related activities
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Good with time management
- Good at multi-tasking
- Good interpersonal skills and Ability to work with various departments and foster teamwork
- Willing to work from 1PM to 10AM
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Employee Discounts
- Relationship Management
- Project Management
- Critical Thinking
- Events Management
- Product Management
- Public Relations (PR)
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 7 Ortigas Avenue , San Juan, Metro Manila, Philippines, San Juan, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Multi-level Marketing
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.