- South Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
Janio is a cross-border logistics platform that provides an integrated end-to-end logistics solution to merchants across Southeast Asia (SEA). At our core we operate as a smart logistics solutions provider, serving merchants and logistics partners and connecting industry players across the globe.
Through Janio, we strive to create a truly integrated network that brings together every key player to become the backbone supporting SEA's growing e-commerce ecosystem. Looking ahead, our platform would look to incorporate elements of AI and machine learning to provide a suite of smart solutions for real-time tracking, route optimization, warehouse management and dynamic forecasting to truly become a data-intelligent platform.
Janio Asia is looking for Accountant to join our rapidly expanding team. We invite candidates with an entrepreneurial and motivated mindset, as well as a keen interest in combining logistics with new technologies, to apply.
The successful candidate will:
- Update financial spreadsheets with daily transactions
- Track and Reconcile GL Account
- Process Tax Payments
- Provide administrative support during budget preparation & Audit
- Participate in quarterly and annual audits
- Bachelor Degree’s ( S1) / Diploma in Finance, Accounting or Economics.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Advanced MS Excel skills (creating spreadsheets and using financial functions)
- Familiarity with accounting software (e.g. Xero)
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Attention to detail, with an ability to spot numerical errors
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Jalan Jend. Sudirman No. Kav 5, RT.10/RW.11 36th Floor Jakarta, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 10220
- Logistics / Procurement
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.