Real Estate Sales Supervisor
- Batangas City, PhilippinesBatangas City, CALABARZON, PhilippinesBatangas CityCALABARZONPhilippines
- Full time
- Real estate sales supervisor supervise real estate sales agents. They work for real estate as leaders of sales teams. They also work directly with clients who are in the market to buy properties. This position is full time, and these supervisor typically work regular business hours, as well as some nights and weekends to accommodate client schedules. People with hustle, tenacity, and a self-motivated, problem-solving mindset are successful in the real estate industry and make great real estate sales supervisor.
- The most significant responsibility of real estate sales supervisor is keeping their agents motivated to close sales. They set weekly, monthly, and annual goals for the agents to work towards, and track these goals by meeting with agents on a regular basis. They also conduct team meetings and offer advice for agents to achieve goals.
- These supervisor are responsible for conducting interviews and hiring real estate sales staff. They develop and implement training programs that teach sales agents how to get customers, negotiate real estate deals, acquire financing, and properly fill out sale paperwork.
- Real estate sales supervisor are often responsible for administrative duties like preparing employee payroll and budget reports, marketing, and planning open houses and other events that help develop sales leads for their office. They may also order office supplies.
- Real estate sales supervisor maintain relationships with repeat clients to keep them satisfied and promote future business opportunities and referrals.
- Although they don’t always act as sales agents themselves, real estate sales supervisor will meet with clients who need specialized attention or who are experiencing a difficult situation. They also assist sales agents who need guidance with client meetings and communication.
- To stay current on the real estate industry, these supervisor spend time researching new housing regulations and legislation that affects their sales office. They also travel to attend industry meetings, seminars, and conferences to expand their industry knowledge and develop professional networks.
- Bachelor or Masteral Degree
- With licensed as Brokers is a must but not required
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.