- Drive sales through outbound cold and warm leads.
- Research various contacts of qualified businesses.
- Generate valuable sales leads.
- Consistently meet or exceed daily, weekly and monthly sales activity goals.
- Listen actively, probe/ question appropriately and provide feedback to build customer relationship or rapport.
- Identify and react accurately to the behavior and emotions of customers.
- Handle calls with courtesy and professionalism.
- Validate and authenticate if customer details are accurate and right.
- Any other tasks or assignments that may be assigned by the Management.
- Candidate must have at least 6 months of Sales Experience - BPO preferred
- Good communication skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Weekends Off
- Can start ASAP
- Amenable to work, Monday - Friday from 7am to 4pm
- Amenable to work in Ortigas
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational Requirement
- Graduated from high school
- Office Address
- Unit 1905 Prestige Tower Ortigas Center, Pasig, National Capital Region (Metro Manila), Philippines
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 19 openings
About iStaff Solutions Inc.
iStaff Solutions Inc. iStaff.ph is a growing BPO company with clients coming mainly from the US and Europe. We are engaged in the business of providing clients with highly competent and reliable professionals with skills in programming, Web design and development, graphic design, writing, SEO, customer service and others to assist them in effectively running their online or Web-based businesses in various capacities. iStaff.ph is always on the search for those highly driven and highly skilled professionals who can become part of our growing talent pool. We are looking out for dedicated and dependable individuals with the right skills and work ethic, able to accomplish tasks and projects even when faced with tight schedules. We are also looking out for the right people who are highly motivated to develop and acquire new skills for career advancement. Are you one of them?