Spanish Bilingual Prod Support
- Taguig, Philippines1701 & 1704 Panorama Tower, Taguig, NCR, PhilippinesTaguigNCRPhilippines
- Full time
Responsible for providing process support to various stakeholders, specifically, the client, its vendors and customers, and the production team. The support requires voice and email communication with the stakeholders, monitors the end-to-end finance or accounting process, handling of second level client escalation, communicating with the client the cause and the appropriate action plan to be taken.
- Attends to process inquiries from the production team and provides guidance on the action or approach to take.
- Ensures compliance on mailbox handling within the prescribed turnaround time.
- Manages all the queries in the workflow (Archimedes) which includes but not limited to monitoring of aging, processing or urgent transactions, reviewing and validating the reasonableness of pending items in the queue.
- Performs the role of the Process Associate as applicable.
- Reviews daily handoff checklist from the team and takes necessary action.
- Participates in the Weekly Productivity and Quality Meetings with the production team and provides updates, discusses concerns and lessons learned including possible opportunities for improvements.
- Documents and shares best practices across the accounts handled.
- Strong Spanish and English communication skillas
- Atleast 1 year of Customer Service experience
- MS Office Proficient
- Able to multitask and handle fast-paced work environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Willing to work during night shift
- Candidate must possess a Bcahelors Degree in any field
- No work eperience required
- Full-Time position(s) available
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.