- Makati, Philippines18th, 18th, Unit 16802-1803 Antel Corporate Center, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Responsible for developing applications for devices powered by the Android operating system. Due to the fragmentation of this ecosystem, an Android developer must pay special attention to the application’s compatibility with multiple versions of Android and device types. They must also have a strong understanding of the patterns and practices that revolve around such a platform.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Must be knowledgeable in these areas: Java coding, SQL, XML, Material Design and Android Studio, knowledge on Kotlin, MVMM
- Strong knowledge in Object oriented or Model view-controller pattern.
- Ability to brainstorm and communicate ideas with peers and management
- The ability to work under pressure
- Applicants must be willing to work in Makati City.
- Full time position available.
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 18th, Unit 16802-1803 Antel Corporate Center, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.