Front-end Web Developers
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- a year ago
- Application deadline
- in a month
- Recruiter responds
- 6% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- a month ago
- Legal Process Outsourcing (LPO) and Knowledge Process Outsourcing (KPO
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 9th Floor, 6750 Ayala Avenue, Makati, Philippines
Adobe Premiere Pro
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
- Must be amenable to work in Ayala Ave., Makati City
- Must be amenable to rotating and shifting schedule.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for posting materials to client web sites, as well as updating websites and email creation requests received from the client.
- Responsible for working with data in a presentation sense so that charts, graphs and other complex graphics can be created from the data provided.
- Exposure to other graphic related software so the ability to be flexible in knowledge and application will be requested as projects change.
- Responsible for typing, reviewing or completing word processing, spreadsheet and database requests as assigned.
- Responsible for consistently meeting quality and process standards and expectations as identified by the organization and specific to the projects received from the client.
- Responsible for telephone and e-mail contact with clients as required or assigned by Graphic Web Lead.
- Responsible for completing any non-graphic work as directed by leadership staff or member of management.
- Responsible for accurately recording time and project notes for all projects assigned. Also responsible for meeting client deadlines and time estimates.
- Responsible for updating Shift Lead on project status throughout work schedule.
- Responsible for continuing to upgrade work skills by participating in company- offered training and development programs.
- Responsible for checking work schedule to ensure that hours are scheduled correctly and for notifying Shift Lead about any conflicts.
- Responsible for other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
A Leading Provider of Legal, Document, Research and Business Support Solutions Integreon is a trusted provider of outsourcing solutions to discerning clients that include law firms, corporate legal documents, leading companies, financial services organizations and professional services firms. Our 2,000+ Associates work from locations in the US, UK, India, Philippines, South Africa and China to support clients with legal process outsourcing (LPO), e-discovery and document review, market and competitive intelligence, operating model transformation and back office redesign. We also excel in business support services such as IT, document processing, finance and HR.