- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- Application deadline
- in 4 days
- Recruiter last seen
- 24 days ago
- Electrical / Electronic Manufacturing
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- North Science Avenue Laguna Techopark Special Export Processing Zone, Laguna, Philippines
- Must be graduate of BS Accountancy, Management or any related course.
- Preferably with atleast 1year supervisory experience in credit accounting analysis in a manufacturing set up.
- Required skill(s): SAP.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Analyze the credit worthiness and evaluate risk factors of new/existing customers
- Manage renewal of all property related insurance.
Integrated Micro-Electronics Inc. (IMI) is a leading provider of electronics manufacturing services (EMS) and power semiconductor assembly and test services. It serves diversified markets that include those in the automotive, industrial, medical, solar energy, telecommunications infrastructure, storage device, and consumer electronics industries. Committed to cost-effective and top-quality customized solutions, IMI's comprehensive capabilities and global manufacturing presence allow it to take on specific outsourcing needs. IMI's flexible solutions encompass design and product development, manufacturing, and order fulfillment. A subsidiary of Ayala Corporation, IMI has manufacturing presence and engineering facilities in Asia, North America, and Europe. IMI is the 21st largest EMS provider in the world in terms of revenues (Manufacturing Market Insider).