- Makati, Philippines3F, Pasong Tirad, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Writes breaking stories based on information gathered from news coverage, statements, and other new gathers information and produces journalistic content -- in the form of stories, images, and videos -- for the website.
- Takes photos, shoots video as required by the coverage.
- Posts updates on social media (e.g. tweets and Facebook Live).
- Cultivates sources and plans interviews for exclusive, in-depth or feature stories.
- Creates multimedia and interactive content (such as infographics) from time to time.
- Adheres to the news organization’s prescribed editorial style and the Journalists’ Code of Ethics.
- Performs other related tasks that may be assigned by the immediate supervisor.
- College Graduate, preferably major in Journalism or Communication Arts
- At least 1-year experience in a reportorial or related job
- Computer Skills, Communication Skills, Writing Skills, Interviewing Skills
- Research Skills, Team player
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Communication Arts
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Media and Creatives
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 3F, Pasong Tirad, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Online News Website
- 3 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.