SEO Content Writer
- Makati, Philippines3/F Media Resource Plaza, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Improves organic search results through effective headlines, body copy and websites
- Ensures websites are filled with optimal keywords.
- Places keywords appropriately in copy to gain most search engine traffic.
- Writes effective call-to-action statements.
- Writes original, powerful SEO content for blogs and websites.
- Effectively uses header tags.
- Coordinates with the Editorial Group and Brand Room team for improvements and/or necessary adjustments in their content
- Keeps abreast of white hat and black hat tactics so as not to violate search engine guidelines.
- Strategizes ways to improve and track site performance.
- Compiles and present SEO performance reports.
- Performs other related tasks as may be assigned
- College Graduate, preferably in Journalism, Mass Communication, Digital Marketing or Social Sciences;
- At least 1year work experience in SEO/SEM related content writing;
- With Experience in web analytics tools, excellent data collection and reporting,
- Familiar with SEO tools: Moz Pro, webmaster tools, etc.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Performance Bonus
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Writing and Content
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 3/F Media Resource Plaza, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Online News Website
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.