1. Develops efficient and optimal applications for the Inquirer Interactive’s network of
2. Maintains a hands-on role in assuring and continually improving Inquirer Interactive’s
web/app experience and design. This includes requirements, analysis, prototyping,
optimizing, implementation, testing, and post-mortems (documentation, reports, and
3. Submits status report of projects, as required.
4. Maintains and updates existing front-end solutions for additional features and existing
5. Responds promptly and professionally to bug reports. This includes being on call 24/7 in
case situations like these do occur.
6. Works closely with the Design team in the development of the company’s websites and
services. Ensuring website function and stability across devices i.e. desktop, mobile,
7. Interfaces directly, as needed, with the editorial and sales departments for tasks related
to the applications being developed/maintained.
8. Carries out miscellaneous tasks in support of the organization's goals.
9. Performs other related tasks that may be assigned
1. College Graduate, preferably B.S Computer Science/Engineering or any related course
2. At least one (1) year of experience in a related job
3. A solid understanding of client-side and web-based internet and intranet technologies.
4. Familiarity with the latest Internet trends and technologies.
5. Has good quality management and good communication skills.
JS is an advantage)
7. Has worked with Adobe Suite – Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and XD
8. Experience in User Experience (UX) and User Interface (UI) 9. Knowledgeable in other web applications development tools/languages
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Adobe InDesign
- Computer Science
- Computer Engineering