1. Performance Management
- Facilitates the conduct of annual and/or contractual (e.g. probation) performance appraisals through the company performance appraisal system.
- Exercises analytical comprehension in evaluating the quality of performance appraisals vis-a-vis strategic goals and targets set by the company.
- Guides raters and ratees on effective goal setting and performance evaluation.
- Prepares all employment contracts, all documents for employee movement.
- Prepares performance evaluation reports for Management and for Total Rewards
2. Training and Development
- Ensures the effective and efficient delivery of corporate training programs and services in order to increase the competency level of employees.
- Facilitates and assists in all activities pertaining to conduct of training and development programs for employees
- Maintains all documentation pertaining to training and development.
- Provides support to the development and updating of the employee skills inventory, as required in employee learning and development.
3. Employee Records (HRIS)
- Provides support to the development of Inquirer.net’s Human Resource Integrated System (HRIS), including the recording, reporting, and maintenance of employee data as required in the system; participation in the system’s developmental user acceptance tests (UAT); and coordination with IT and stakeholders on any employee data related tasks.
- Regularly updates employee files and records
- Maintains updated manpower headcount lists - current and historical
- Monitors employment status of all employees and ensures compliance with the relevant labor laws.
4. Employee Engagement
- Acts as employee champion and keeps abreast with employee concerns
- Exercises sound judgment in dispensing guidance to employees towards mutually beneficial outcomes for individuals and the organization.
- Conceptualizes, plans, and implements employee activities and programs that will enhance productivity, motivation, citizenship, relationships, satisfaction, and retention in the organization.
5. Serves as Subject-Matter-Expert on benefits processing.
6. Facilitates end-to-end Recruitment, from Selection and Hiring to Onboarding, and Reporting processes.
7. Timekeeping Management
- Prepares time records and verify accuracy and completeness for payroll purpose.
- Prepares documentation for departmental reports on absenteeism and tardiness.
- Facilitates VL/SL/BL/EL/PL/ML; monitors and prepares necessary documentation.
8. Performs other related tasks as may be assigned from time to time.
The successful candidate for this role must have the ability to work remotely on a temporary basis (as a result of the company's pandemic safety measures) but be willing to return to a full office-based setup at the company's discretion.
1. Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Psychology, Human Resources Management, Behavioral Science.
2. Has preferably 1-year relevant experience.
3. Full understanding of HR functions and best practices.
4. Outstanding organizational & time-management skills; Problem solving and decision making skills
5. Strong ethics and reliability
6. Team player, higly organized, values-oriented, creative and can work with minimum supervision
7. Loves interacting with people and knows how to handle, inspire and get the most out of people of various professional levels and cultural backgrounds
8. Able to engage in meaningful negotiation and resolution
9. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Perks and Benefits
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Human Resources
- Behavioral Science