L3 Operations Engineer
- Makati, Philippines8th floor, Dela Rosa Street , Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Fixing customer related issues within the product
- Communicate to L2 Support for Issues/Defects
- Write reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Develop RESTful APIs using flask framework
- Use backend logic to integrate to chat platforms
- Develop CMS - Deploy projects in staging and prod servers
- Develop / Utilize Machine Learning API or libraries
- 5+ years job experience
- Knowledgeable and has experience in Python, Flask, and webpage development (CMS). Natural Language Processing and Machine Learning Applications is a plus!
- Familiar with/interested in: NoSQL (Marklogic and/or MongoDB), Cloud Server (AWS, GCP)· Strong skills in building modular software with object-oriented design
- Ability to coordinate with an extended design team. Will be required to ensure that the design and implementation work well in the context of the entire system and product strategy
- Practical experience working in an Agile/SCRUM development environment, with an understanding of what works and what doesn’t in a professional-services setting
- An understanding of what it means to wear different hats in a small, dynamic team environment, and a willingness to jump in and help wherever needed.
- Experience developing in an Agile Environment
- Strong communication skills for the non-technical team to understand issues and resolutions
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.