E Travel Specialist
- Makati, Philippines
- 18,000.00 - 20,000.00 PHP / month
- Full time
1. Handle bookings for tours, activities, attractions, things to do, and transportation in more than 400 destinations worldwide.
2. Handle confirmation of services from local supplier.
3. Handle bookings by email, chat and phone.
4. Convert inquiries into bookings and manage requests from customers.
This job opening has a shifting schedule.
Salary is between 18k-20k + Transportation allowance. HMO, other incentives and life insurance will be given after 6 months upon regularization.
1. Applicant must be willing to work in Makati on shifting schedule.
2. Fresh graduates of Toursim, Mass Communications or related courses are welcome to apply.
3. Undergrads with prior BPO experience can apply as well.
4. Must be single, between 20-34 years old.
Perks and Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Transportation Allowances
- Organizing and Planning
- MS Office
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Complex Problem-Solving
- Mass Communication
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Customer Service
- Educational requirement
- Completed vocational course
- Office Address
- 107 Leviste St., Salcedo Village, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Recreational Facilities / Services, Consulting
- 4 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.