Garment Merchandising Head
- Pasig, PhilippinesWarehouse 19 & 20, Armal Compound II, M. Eusebio Avenue, Brgy. San Miguel Pasig City, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Push /disseminates & reviews merchandising calendar and to create a reliable study on scheduling for next entire year.
- Coordinates with the MPCD, Designs, and Export Dep’t regarding any changes may need to finalize the merchandising calendar to come up a reliable delivery of commitment to buyers.
- Pursue the on-time release of S.O.I. as prescribed in the manufacturing planned.
- Coordinates with the Designs, Purchasing, and Product Development to review SOI (Sample Order Instruction) requirement and instructions such as design details of, 1. SEWING, 2. PRINTING, 6. WASHING DETAIL, 7. EMBELLISHMENT and, 8. LABELLING per style and to establish a priority list based on styles complexity.
- To ensure optimum inventory level and develop cost-effective solutions/ substitutes for various raw materials
- Reviews B.O.M (Bill of Materials) per style. Double check consumption /requirements and its garment cost (Girls and Boys kids, Infant Girls, Infant Boys, Teens, Accessories, Footwear) prior to finalizing the orders.
- Evaluates the cost of washing, cutting, printing, embroidery, and embellishments.
- To recommend/ improve systems and procedures for effective monitoring regarding the flow of product development sampling
- Handling the development stage and sampling of new styles while overseeing all the aspects of merchandising.
- Ensuring in time availability of materials & implementation of Quality Procurement Parameters
- Keep track of goods as per production planning of products and ensure timely delivery of desired quality.
- Ensuring that all the project deadlines are met and assuring compliance with design needs within the defined levels of service
- Interact and coordinate with the Production and Quality team for on-time delivery and acceptable quality on all stages of production such as sampling, washing, cutting, printing, embroidery, and embellishments.
- Bachelor Degree in Finance, Accounting, Industrial Engineering or It’s Equivalent
- At least 10 Years of Supervisory/Managerial Experience in Retail Operations and/or in multi-national Garments Manufacturing.
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- For FILIPINO Citizens ONLY
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Organizing and Planning
- Persuasion and Negotiation
- Judgement and Decision Making
- Operation Monitoring
- Production and Processing
- Information Analysis
- Product Development
- Industrial Engineering
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Manufacturing and Production
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Warehouse 19 & 20, Armal Compound II, M. Eusebio Avenue, Brgy. San Miguel Pasig City, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Retail Industry
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.