Data Analytics Manager
- Jakarta, Indonesia16th floor, Jakarta, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta, IndonesiaJakartaDaerah Khusus Ibukota JakartaIndonesiaIndonesia
- Full time
- Keep up on data industry trends and the availability of upgrades to a system.
- Advising organizational leaders when changes need to be made.
- Provide direction for a team of data analysts.
- Lead on developing processes for effective data analysis and reporting
- - Graduated with Bachelor Degree of Mathematics / Statistics / Computer Science
- 3-4 years of working experience in data science or analytics in a reputable companies. Coming from a media company or startup is a plus
- Possess strong leadership experience as evidenced in his/her portfolio in building a data team
- Persevere in facing challenges to drive data-driven culture in the company
- Strong programming and scripting skills (Python, R, Spark, etc)
- Good understanding of big data infrastructure and query languages (HDFS, SQL, Hive)
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Perks and Benefits
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Jl. Jend. Gatot Subroto Kav. 27 16th Floor, RT.3/RW.3, Kuningan, Kuningan Tim., Kuningan, Jakarta, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 12950, Indonesia
- Online Publishing
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.