Business Development Manager
- South Jakarta, IndonesiaIDN Media Creative Lab Jakarta. Jl. Palmerah Utara No.62A, RT.3/RW.6, Palmerah, Kota Jakarta Barat, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta, 11480, South Jakarta, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDaerah Khusus Ibukota JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
- Developing growth strategies and sales plans
- Lead and mentor members of your team (Account Manager), arranging external training where appropriate
- Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients. Also increasing client bases
- Having an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition
- Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs
- Reporting on successes and areas needing improvements
- This position same as Sales Group Head or Sales Manager (in other companies), we need someone at least 3 years of working experience in the Digital Media Company as a Sales Group Head, Sales Manager, or other relevant position.
- Have a good skill in leadership, strong analytical & logical thinking.
- Passionate in digital, event management, and media advertising.
- Outgoing, outspoken and fluent in English.
- There is 3 slot vacancy: for IDN Times, IDN Times Government (have a list Government Client is a must), and IDN Creator Network (experience handling KOL/Influencer marketing).
Perks and Benefits
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Performance Bonus
Free Gym at the HQ Office, Optical Benefit
- Presentation Skills
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Digital Marketing
- Leadership skills
- Communication Skills
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- IDN Media HQ, Menara Global 16th floor, Jl. Jend. Gatot Subroto - Kuningan
- Online Publishing
- 3 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.