- Write some story based on information on assigned topics to report accurate and timely news.
- Arrange interviews with the sources in a bid to gather information for news items and you will contribute pictures, video and text updates to mobile platforms consistently throughout the day.
- Finalize news content
- Keep up with all the local happening
- Cover a wide variety of stories
- Keep up with deadlines as timeliness is extremely important
- Follow news events and other media sources to stay informed
- At least have 2+ years experience as a hard news reporter
- Strong work ethic and passion for hard news
- A portfolio of published articles
- Excellent communication and research skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work quickly and under pressure
- Willing to travel
Perks and Benefits
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Content Writing
- News Writing
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.