We’re looking for a Content Marketing Manager that will take the podcast industry to the next level. Candidates must understand the nuances, advantages, and shortcomings of each platform, and know how to utilize data in formulating a campaign strategy.
If you love creating high-quality and engaging content and drive business success with it, we want you on our team! As a Content Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for developing and implementing the overall content strategy based on our specific goals and objectives.
- Create and execute strategies that can grow podcast listenership.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and client challenges in order to build a more effective content strategy.
- Design content marketing strategies, set short-term goals and initiatives to achieve business targets.
- Produce high-quality content by collaborating with design, writing team, and other departments
- Create an editorial calendar, delegate tasks, and ensure that deadlines are met.
- Regularly deliver engaging content.
- Edit, proofread, and improve the content.
- Optimize content considering SEO and Google Analytics.
- Management of all creative resources including designers, writers, and other personnel.
- Push the business to adopt better content creation practices through frequent testing of new content formats across different platforms including championing the increased use of data visualization
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field
- 3-5 years Experience in marketing, communications, journalism or related discipline
- Results-oriented; proven ability to prioritize, drive and achieve results through self and others under time pressure.
- Experience with online community building.
- Data-driven and highly analytical.
- Proficiency with Google Analytics.
- Proficiency with social media analytics.
- Strong knowledge of content marketing strategy and channels
- Experience in producing smart CTAs
- Good time-management skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in PR is a plus.