- Developing and directing software system validation and testing methods.
- Directing our software programming initiatives
- Overseeing the development of documentation.
- Working closely with clients and cross-functional departments to communicate project statuses and proposals.
- Analyzing data to effectively coordinate the installation of new systems or the modification of existing systems.
- Managing the software development lifecycle.
- Monitoring system performance.
- Communicating key project data to team members and building cohesion among teams.
- Developing and executing project plans.
- Applying mathematics and statistics to problem-solving initiatives.
- Applying best practices and standard operating procedures.
- Creating innovative solutions to meet our company’s technical needs.
- Testing new software and fixing bugs.
- Shaping the future of our systems.
Skill requirements are as follows:
• Java, preferably Java 8 and up (non nego) at least 2 yrs
Tech stack and frameworks:
• Spring Boot (non nego)
• Oauth (non nego)
• PostgreSQL or any other relational database (non nego)
• zure and/or AWS Services (non nego)
• Docker, Kubernetes
• CI and CD (Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment) (non nego)
• Security frameworks and concepts
• RESTFul APIs
• Test Driven Development
• Agile and Scrum practices (Sprint planning, grooming, etc)
(Java, Spring Boot, Azure/AWS, SQL)
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Cityland 10 Tower 2, 154 H.V Dela Costa St. Corner Valero, Bel-air, Makati City
- Staffing / Recruiting
- 5 openings