- Develops and maintains mission-critical information extraction, analysis, and management systems.
- Provides direct and responsive support for urgent analytic needs.
- Participates in architecture and software development activities.
- Translates loosely defined requirements into solutions.
- Uses open source technologies and tools to accomplish specific use cases encountered within the project.
- Uses coding languages or scripting methodologies to solve a problem with a custom workflow.
- Collaborates with others on the project to brainstorm about the best way to tackle a complex technological infrastructure, security, or development problem.
- Performs incremental testing actions on code, processes, and deployments to identify ways to streamline execution and minimize errors encountered.
1. Strong knowledge of different programming and scripting languages such as Jenkins, GitHub . It would be nice to have UrbanCode skills.
2. Familiarity in working with a variety of open-source tools and technologies for source code management.
3. Thorough knowledge of IT operations and system admin roles for planning the entire integration and deployment process.
4. Expertise in software code testing and deployment.
5. Strong foundational knowledge of the Agile methodology.
6. The ability to connect to technical and business goals.
7. With 1 yr to 3 yrs exp must have Docker, Kafka, SSIS