Mid RPA Developer
- Makati, PhilippinesUnit 1902, Cityland 10 Tower 2, 154 H.V Dela Costa St. Corner Valero, Bel-air, Makati City, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Assist in the development and design of automation projects
- Design, develop, test automation workflows
- Working on major bug fixes
- Assure quality of automation solution (testing, best-practice, etc.)
Key Job Functions and Duties:
- Mapping end-to-end business processes and identifying opportunities for automation
- Perform Proof of Concept (POC) for feasibility analysis for the proposed solution
- Working with the operational teams during the UAT and roll-out and fix bugs
- Designing, Testing and Launching Robotic Process Automation solutions
- Programming experience of at least two (2) years
- Understanding of work-flow based logic
- Strong attention to details and analytical skills
- Knowledge of databases; NoSQL, MySQL, MongoDB etc.
- Knowledge of APIs
- Ability to follow instructions and work in a team environment
- Experience in development using UiPATH for at least two (2) years
- RPA Certification is a bonus
Desired Experience & Qualities:
- 2-4 years of experience in RPA using industry-leading tools
- Experience working in AGILE teams. Conversant with SDLC automation tools and with AGILE development practices.
- Designed and developed previous solutions using RPA tools.
Qualifications and Accreditations:
- Certified in Robotic Process Automation technologies – UiPATH preferred
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.