- Makati, PhilippinesUnit 1902, Cityland 10 Tower 2, 154 H.V Dela Costa St. Corner Valero, Bel-air, Makati City, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Analyzes and documents business and technical requirements that best reflect customer needs; Translates the requirements into prioritize epics/features, supporting the release and iteration planning.Advises customers based on product capabilities and best practices, leveraging reuse and ensuring high business value
- Provides and designs, based on pre-defined solution architecture, an integrated high-level solution that fit customer's business & operational needs.
- Effectively participates in and/or leads formal and informal reviews with stakeholders, applying knowledge and experience and providing technical perspective and support; Performs demonstrations of solutions to users.
- Support development teams during the iterations (provide business clarifications, adjustment to risks, change in scope, reprioritize and approve “done” stories and features during demo’s).
- Responsible for communicating the solution to customers' business and/ or IT personnel, explaining the details of new solutions and their impact on business processes and ensuring that the customer understands the solution.
- Follows up on solution design issues in his/her domain until solution is signed off and supports the resolution of configuration/ implementation-related issues if and when they arise (for example, overseeing ordering processes across various customer types and products, leading all product catalogue models and designs, etc.).
- Prepares solution-related documents and specifications; May also configure the solution, and create, execute and maintain test plans when applicable.
- Identifies product gaps and recommends enhancements to the product core team
- At least 5 years' of experience in business / system analysis, working with customer on requirement and business processes definition, in a variety of complex situations, preferably in telecom industry and/or IT.
- with atleast hava an experience on Finance
- Wide knowledge of relevant products, technologies and business process.
- Experience in working in and/or leading a team of cross domain solutions
- Proven ability to present solution using various methods (presentations, demos, etc.)
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Cityland 10 Tower 2, 154 H.V Dela Costa St. Corner Valero, Bel-air, Makati City
- Staffing / Recruiting
- 3 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.